MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

THE FASTING MONTH /MONTH OF RAMADAN



Ramadan start today!!!

I just finish perform TERAWIH prayer .Ramadan has always been a happy month muslim fast from dawn to dusk.After sunset families gather for breaking fast.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim brother
a very happy fasting month.

In Malaysia there would be countless ramadan bazaar sprouting up all over selling countless variety of foods.
Five stars hotel having promotion breaking fast RM70+++ which I could not afford even if I can afford why not share among the poor.Month of ramadan teach us to spend wisely .

I will try to post image of ramadan bazaar around Kuching ,hopefully by week end.

Salam Ramadan.

No comments: